There is a known problem with the Outlook E-Mail server not accepting emails from our domain of pawsitiveapproach.com. This is happening for the following domains: hotmail.com, outlook.com, msn.com and live.com.
To fix this please follow the instructions below:
Within Outlook email:
- Open the Tools menu, and choose Options.
- Choose Junk Mail, then Safe Senders.
- Click on Add button
- Type in @pawsitiveapproach.com
- Click on the Apply button
Accessing your email in a web browser:
- Log onto your microsoft account, and open up your email (inbox) to view your email.
- Click on the settings wheel that is in the upper right corner next to your name.
- Choose "Options".
- In the column on the far left, find "Mail", then "Junk Mail", then "Safe Senders"
- Click on "Safe Senders"
- Add the following to the "Sender or domain to mark as safe:" box: pawsitiveapproach.com
- Click on the + sign at the end of the text box to add pawsitiveapproach.com to the safe senders (big) box.
- Click on "Save" above the Safe Senders page title.
- To return to your inbox, click on "Outlook.com" in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
Thank you. This will allow email from pawsitiveapproach.com to reach your inbox.