ALL NEW DOGS & PUPPIES:
- START WITH EVALUATION, DOG TALK OR PUPPY TALK: All dogs and puppies that are new to PAWSitive Approach, must attend an Evaluation (for behavior problems), Dog Talk (Dog training for dogs 18 weeks and older) or Puppy Talk (dogs under 18 weeks old). This only need to be attended once. Two dogs or puppies may attend the same Evaluation, Dog Talk or Puppy Talk.
- TO SCHEDULE YOUR EVALUATION, DOG TALK OR PUPPY TALK: Open our Dog Training Calendar. Click on a large, stand-alone (not attached to a gray block) purple block under your preferred date and time (use the small purple arrows along the top edge of the calendar to change weeks).
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT/LOG IN: After clicking on a large purple block, a new window will open. If you are new to PAWSitive Approach, then click on the link to create a new account, otherwise use link to log into your account.
- FINISH SCHEDULING: Once you have created an account, or logged in, scheudling will continue. Please choose "Evaluation", "Dog Talk", or "Puppy Talk" (for puppies under 18 weeks old), in the "Options" pull-down menu. Then choose "New Dog", under the "Dog" pull-down menu. This will allow you to enter information about your dog/puppy.
- PAYMENT: Scheduling will complete with a request for payment. Payment will confirm and reserve your lesson date and time. Payment is taken securely, online via PayPal. A PayPal account is not needed.
TO SIGN UP FOR PACKAGES:
- ATTEND EVALUATION, DOG TALK OR PUPPY TALK FIRST! (please see instructions above).
- PURCHASE PACKAGE: You may purchase a package from our website (choose appropriate link under the "in-home services" tab, or while logged in your account (see Packages link at top of account page), or contact us directly.
- SCHEDULE PACKAGE LESSONS: Once you have purchased a package, lesson credits for the package will be added to your account. These credits will be used when you schedule your package lessons. Please see instructions below on how to schedule your package lessons.